Sunday, May 23, 2010

Obsidian Armor GET


That was the most money I ever spent, ever, in Guild Wars. I bought nearly every Obsidian Shard (around 3k each) and Glob of Ectoplasm (4.8k to 8k each). I bought all the other materials (except the Tanned Hide, it's a very common drop). I got three of the red dyes as drops and got impatient and bought the fourth. But it's finally done.

I guess as a bonus or something I got an Obsidian Shard as a drop while doing the necessary Fissure of Woe quests to get the forgemaster to offer the ability to craft armor.  I didn't need it, I entered with all the materials and money I needed, but hey, I'll sell it.

That's one major item off of my to-do list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate comments because when Blogger originally implemented a spam filter it wouldn't work without comment moderation enabled. So if your comment doesn't show up right away, that would be why.