Monday, July 5, 2010

Endings GET

Not all of them, but the vast majority.  In fact, all but one.  Getting them all actually goes pretty quickly when you realize that if you save just before using the right telepod in Leene Square you can just load from there after saving your system file and continue on to the next ending.

I corrected a couple of things in the table in my previous Chrono Trigger post, so if following what it said wasn't working for you, read it again.

The only ending I have left is Reunion.  After seeing Schala use her pendant and then GTFOing 12kBC to go pwn Lavos (so I could see Crono talk), I realized I'd have to do the entire Ocean Palace, which isn't hard, just cumbersome.  Also, I was getting tired, which definitely plays a role in deciding to stop playing.

But hey, you know what?  Getting seven of the eight endings I needed to get in less than 24 hours?  I'll take that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate comments because when Blogger originally implemented a spam filter it wouldn't work without comment moderation enabled. So if your comment doesn't show up right away, that would be why.