Thursday, May 29, 2014

Gaming Projects Status Update

Any new/different information in this post overrides anything stated in previous posts.
  • Chrono Fever (Chrono Trigger → Radical Dreamers → Chrono Cross):
    • Chrono Trigger (PSX): Beaten, Extras Mode fully unlocked, everyone level 99 with max power/magic/speed, enough copies of the best equipment so that I don't have to do equipment swaps
    • Chrono Trigger (SNES): Beaten, everyone level 99 with max power/magic/speed, enough copies of the best equipment so that I don't have to do equipment swaps
    • Chrono Trigger (DS): Have all techs for everyone but Magus, advancing story to where I get Magus
    • Radical Dreamers: Died on Lynx with no savestate, haven't retried
    • Chrono Cross: Not started
  • Secret of Mana-thon: Dropped due to grind
  • Project 'Bout Fuckin' Time (Link's Awakening DX → Final Fantasy 4):
    • Link's Awakening DX: Beaten
    • Final Fantasy 4: Not started
  • Simpsons Hit and Run: Dropped due to in-game time limits being too strict
  • Bravely Default: Norende completed a long time ago with about 45 citizens.  Able to defeat lower-level Nemeses reliably.  Have the elusive Japanese Elixir Mammon.  Ready to continue with story.
  • PC Games:
    • Half-Life 1: Beaten
    • Half-Life: Blue Shift: Beaten
    • Half-Life: Opposing Force: Dropped due to infinite spawns leaving no room to retreat
    • Half-Life 2 and episodes: Not started
    • Commander Keen "Complete" Pack: stalled on Commander Keen 2
    • Aquaria: a key item I need is finite and I've used all I obtained, will probably try to just hack my save file to add in just enough (justified since the item IS FUCKING FINITE)
    • Torchlight: Had mods installed, had to reinstall OS, forgot which mods I had installed, haven't picked back up as a result
    • Dungeons of Dredmor: semi-stalled, I go back to it every now and then
    • Hell Yeah!: stuck on final boss
    • Magicka: Have all DLC, haven't gotten back to 100% achievements yet (missing a few in Dungeons and Daemons, and haven't touched Dungeons and Gargoyles)
    • Beat Hazard: I need to get better at the game to get back to 100% achievements
    • Castle Crashers: Replaying periodically just to play the characters I skipped in my epic quest to unlock as much as I could, plus I almost think I can defeat the Thieves' Forest boss on Insane Mode now
    • BattleBlock Theater: Still going strong
    • Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae: stalled
    • Ether Vapor Remaster: stalled
    • Fairy Bloom Freesia: main story beaten, guardian mode stalled
    • Chantelise: stalled due to not being able to restart on the one mission that's giving me trouble because you have to complete all missions in a given area in one go and the camera x axis is inverted from what I want it to be

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate comments because when Blogger originally implemented a spam filter it wouldn't work without comment moderation enabled. So if your comment doesn't show up right away, that would be why.