Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Bravely Default Nemesis Strategy: Ba'al iv; Goldie

This is for the level 20 version.  It's a freaky looking fish made out of jewelry or something.

Recommended party:
  • 3 Black Mages, 1 White Mage.
  • As long as you can cast Thundara and a decent heal spell, you're good.
  • No, seriously.
  • This might have been because Tiz was level 47 and everyone else was level 48 at the time...
Special Moves:
  • I didn't need any, but my standard recommendation of Withering Ripples and Rejuvenation could apply if you're lower level or it's higher level.
  • It's weak to lightning, so make sure to set any damage components and resistance reductions to lightning.
Strategy:
  • THUNDARA ALL THE THINGS
  • Heal as necessary
  • ???
  • Profit!
  • It will summon smaller fish during the fight, but they're also weak to lightning and don't have much in the way of health, so target all foes and you should be good.
Up next: I dunno.  I just cleaned Norende of all Nemeses, save for the level 99 one I got when I did my data update today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate comments because when Blogger originally implemented a spam filter it wouldn't work without comment moderation enabled. So if your comment doesn't show up right away, that would be why.