Saturday, April 7, 2012

Rogue Galaxy mini-session

This wasn't a real session because it was all of about 15 or 20 minutes of gameplay.  At our regular game night, people had migrated back from the consoles to the board games, so after I played some Guitar Hero and got fed up with the lag on the TV, which was still affecting things even after I thought I had it calibrated, I fired up Rogue Galaxy and said "well, maybe I can defeat this fucking boss".

Haha, yeah.

Right.

Anyway.

The mining robot is still easy, it just takes time to wear down.  Gale still pwns Deego.  That's that.

So after I re-loaded, I decided to go grind for a bit, since Deego was several levels lower than the rest of the party when he joined.  Then game night started to wrap up, so I went back to the save point, saved, and shut off my PS2 so I could pack it up and go home.

I think what I really need to do is grind items for Deego's Revelation Flow.  Right now he only has two things, Break Throw and Bone Shield.  If he had more abilities and some of the stat boosts, he might stand a chance.  That's my theory at least.

Edit: Theory confirmed by a friend of mine who's played through the game before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate comments because when Blogger originally implemented a spam filter it wouldn't work without comment moderation enabled. So if your comment doesn't show up right away, that would be why.