Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Game Projects

So, I casually mentioned on Twitter that I have a PS2 game lined up after Rogue Galaxy.  This will be in addition to Project 'Bout Fuckin' Time, or rather alongside it.  I'm not saying which game it is yet, and I won't until I consider myself done with Rogue Galaxy.  "Considering myself done" means that I've beaten the game and checked out any stuff I missed and/or post-game content, because I believe there is a post-game area with some extra stuff to unlock.  GameFAQs' "cheats" page says that I can get a swimsuit costume for Kisala...

Of course, I'm far from beating Rogue Galaxy, so perhaps it was a bit premature to say what I said on Twitter, seeing as how it's set off a series of responses from my friends all hoping I'm choosing specific games...

@miki_sei said "Is it Persona? Because it should really be Persona."

@therealmonsoon said "oh man please say your next PS2 project is God of War 1+2. Everyone should play those."

Well, sorry to say, but it's neither of those, and speculation is useless because you probably won't guess the game.  I'm only going to give a vague clue that won't help at all because I've never really discussed this with anyone, and that would be that it's a game I've wanted to play for a long time but never had the chance to do so until now.

Don't get me wrong, Persona and the God of War series are both generally highly regarded games that I might get to at some point, but they're not what I chose...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate comments because when Blogger originally implemented a spam filter it wouldn't work without comment moderation enabled. So if your comment doesn't show up right away, that would be why.