Friday, June 19, 2009

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Ok so I was using the bathroom and about to go to sleep and suddenly I hear a weird noise.

I go check it out and the water shutoff valve to my parents' toilet has burst and water is spewing out all over the floor.

I went into the basement and shut off the main water valve but for whatever reason water is still leaking out of the toilet's valve.

I've left about 4 or 5 messages on my mom's cell phone (they're conveniently in Indiana on vacation), which of course is not on because she never has it on, even while charging it.

I know it's 6:30 AM or something where they are.

I don't care.

TURN YOUR FUCKING CELL PHONE ON MOM WHAT THE FUCK SERIOUSLY WHY DO YOU HAVE A GOD DAMNED CELL PHONE IF YOU NEVER FUCKING TURN IT ON.

I just want to go to sleep, but I can't when water is leaking throughout the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate comments because when Blogger originally implemented a spam filter it wouldn't work without comment moderation enabled. So if your comment doesn't show up right away, that would be why.