Tuesday, May 26, 2009

How the hell do I keep doing this?

Just like before with Rock You Like A Hurricane, here's a shitty playthrough of Cult of Personality with way too many zeroes in the score.



I've noticed that I can almost FC Cult of Personality's first solo. Kinda scary. I'm almost good. And yet I still can't get through the intro to Through the Fire and Flames. Elbow strumming and tapping are still largely out of my league, and that intro pretty much requires both of them unless you're Guitar Hero Phenom (jump to 8:19). My arm's too damn long to do decent elbow strums, resting it on the guitar I can hit green with my elbow on the strum bar. I guess I should get one of those full-size B.C. Rich Warbeast controllers.

Edit: Played Radio Song for the first time since I drunkenly FCed it, and I FCed it again (this time sober). Higher score too (194,247), I guess I got more of those impossibly short SP holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate comments because when Blogger originally implemented a spam filter it wouldn't work without comment moderation enabled. So if your comment doesn't show up right away, that would be why.