Saturday, April 4, 2015

Chrono Trigger DS: Penultimate Run

I improved a couple splits and got my sum of best down below my prediction of 47:30, but overall it was worse.


I had two accidental battles: one in Lab 16 and one in Arris Dome.  All the deltas after the first are off because LiveSplit was dutifully comparing segment times to something other than my best segment times.

As you may notice, I added my personal best time to the layout.  It's just a text element that I'll have to manually update, but whatever.  As you can see, though, there's a lot of room for improvement, but I just don't see where anything can be improved upon.

Next run will be the last one I'll ever have to do on this version of the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate comments because when Blogger originally implemented a spam filter it wouldn't work without comment moderation enabled. So if your comment doesn't show up right away, that would be why.