Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Chrono Trigger DS: Last Spekkio Run

This run went pretty well, despite being slower than my personal best.


The run went pretty well.  Triggered a stupid accidental fight in 600 AD Guardia Forest after getting Marle back, and triggered the fight before Yakra.  Other than that, everything was relatively straightforward.  I don't know how I'm managing to improve the R-Series split so much, but hey, I'll take it.

Also, I figured out what LiveSplit was comparing my times to.  Apparently, it was set to Best Segments instead of Personal Best.  Changing it over made the delta times accurate once again.  I kinda wish I could load the splits for the previous post and remake the screenshot.  Since it's all stored in an XML file, it should be relatively simple to do, but LiveSplit doesn't seem to have that capability right now.

I still have to get Frog back so I can give him his 10 remaining magic tabs, and get to Dimensional Vortex so Crono and Marle can get their last stat boosts, but... feels good man.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate comments because when Blogger originally implemented a spam filter it wouldn't work without comment moderation enabled. So if your comment doesn't show up right away, that would be why.