Monday, December 7, 2009

Whaddaya know, a wallpaper update.

Yeah, here's the wallpaper update I foreshadowed. Including the image I used to make my new MAL signature image. One of the K-On! ones I could have detexted the rest of the way but didn't really feel like it. I'd have had to remove all the snowflakes too since they only exist to compliment the text, and this is one of those rare cases where I think the text compliments the wallpaper well.

/w/ has a nice Azusa thread going on right now, so I'm working on filling the Azusa void since 99% of the K-On! wallpapers that have been made were made before she was introduced.

Also, I now have over 100 wallpapers from The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Good ones are still popping up...

No tooltips this time, because adding them is really cumbersome.


Is this enough images for you, Dave?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate comments because when Blogger originally implemented a spam filter it wouldn't work without comment moderation enabled. So if your comment doesn't show up right away, that would be why.