Sunday, December 27, 2009

Completely late wallpaper update

Yeah, this is this year's festive wallpaper update. I was hoping for more wallpapers, they never appeared, and then I forgot entirely because I had breakfast burritos on the mind. I don't even know if this qualifies as a "festive wallpaper update" since less than half of the wallpapers are actually festive.

Regardless, have some fukken wallpapers. Also, there's a nude filter in here, so if you don't like that sort of thing, don't look at it.


There will be another Classic DOS Games post before the end of the year, I swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate comments because when Blogger originally implemented a spam filter it wouldn't work without comment moderation enabled. So if your comment doesn't show up right away, that would be why.