Saturday, December 12, 2009

Crazy Dream Time

Warning: The following is really fucked up.

I just had a really weird dream. I went into the TV room of our house and my dad had made a bunch of large printouts of Hatsune Miku and posted them on the walls. She was SD in all of them, but they had different poses and she was saying things in some of them. Then I walked over to my computer area. My server had a 5 1/4" floppy drive where its DVD drive normally is, but it was just the front panel of it. Then I noticed I had one of those weird Microsoft Natural Keyboards, except this one had white lights on it that were insanely bright. It had a button to turn them off (and back on again if you so desired), but they were so blindingly bright I couldn't understand why you'd ever want them on anyway.

Then suddenly I was on a hill between a couple of buildings. The middle of the hill had been paved over and I was (invisibly) watching two people throwing a soccer ball at the trees trying to knock water out of them. As it turned out, they were playing golf. Then they realized that their caddies had disappeared. Off in the distance, I noticed both caddies explode, one before the other. Just before exploding they did the arm motion like Tim the Enchanter did just before he teleported down to King Arthur and his party in Monty Python and The Holy Grail.

Then I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate comments because when Blogger originally implemented a spam filter it wouldn't work without comment moderation enabled. So if your comment doesn't show up right away, that would be why.