Monday, September 14, 2009

First of several wallpaper updates

Since I'm still finding ones I like, my unsorted directory is growing quickly. Waiting for it to stop is taking too long, so, partial updates of 16 wallpapers until it's empty.

I don't really know why, but now the awesome Full Metal Panic! wallpapers are just flowing on in. There's two in this update, and I believe at least one more still to come.

Just so you don't forget (or maybe you never saw me mention it in the first place), hover your mouse over each for a tooltip with resolution/aspect ratio and the occasional comment.


Enjoy. I'll probably do another 16 tomorrow, so this is just the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate comments because when Blogger originally implemented a spam filter it wouldn't work without comment moderation enabled. So if your comment doesn't show up right away, that would be why.