Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Conclusion of wallpaper update

48 wallpapers. 48 MOTHERFUCKING WALLPAPERS. At least it's done.

There were a few edits this time around but I don't really feel like going into them all. The same "flat white background = high res transparent png rendered on white by me in about three seconds" logic from yesterday applies. Also important is that I've stopped caring about filename entirely. If you'd like to know why, well, you can read all about it here.

I also found a Cowboy Bebop wallpaper. One. There's more, but they're all low res.

Also, what's this? Gurren-Lagann wallpapers that have more than just Yoko or don't have her at all? OH NOES!


It's done! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate comments because when Blogger originally implemented a spam filter it wouldn't work without comment moderation enabled. So if your comment doesn't show up right away, that would be why.