Saturday, January 31, 2009

No Whammy FC #3

What's this? Two posts in a day? lol.

I fired up World Tour to practice the two hand tapping practice custom song I made, and on a whim decided to play some other stuff. I get to Float On and... what the hell, FC. 591/591, 9/9 SP (lol all World Tour FCs hit all SP phrases), 4.546x multiplier, 186969 points. Comes in 152nd on PS2. Whee.

Normally I'd have just edited this into the previous post, but... different game, several hours later, etc. etc. Plus I tend to edit my posts a lot and the one or two people that read this might not check back for edits.

Next post will be the wallpaper update I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate comments because when Blogger originally implemented a spam filter it wouldn't work without comment moderation enabled. So if your comment doesn't show up right away, that would be why.