Saturday, January 31, 2009

No Whammy FC #2

The first one was Closer.

This one is Miss Murder. Scorehero's down at the moment or I'd know where I stand. I was too lazy to look up the path, but it's a fairly obvious path anyway, you just activate where all the 3 note chords are in the chorus and let it ride. This was one of the songs on my list of songs that I should have FCed by now, so it feels pretty good to get it out of the way. Oh yeah, stats. 739/739 notes, 9/10 SP (I overwrote, and if I remember the path correctly, you're supposed to overwrite), 4.733X multiplier, and 313754 points. I know I dropped a couple holds in there, but otherwise that's all the ticks.

Why is it that the easy songs are taking me so long to FC?

In other Guitar Hero news, I almost got 220K on The Way It Ends earlier. I don't know how, but somehow I'm getting better at that song. I also cleared Through The Fire and Flames on Hard again. Still a 3 star, and about 20000 points lower than my only other clear of it. But whatever. I guess that's what I get for trying to downstrum most of the song.

I have more wallpapers ready to go up, so next post will probably be another wallpaper update. Spoiler: it's mostly (read: entirely) Lucky Star and Haruhi wallpapers.

Edit: Holy fuck. I got through Before I Forget on Expert (thankfully, I was in Career Mode). I had forgotten that the encore for that set was Cult of Personality. Fucked up in the solo once, restarted, messed up the first SP phrase, restarted, and passed it. Now I'm on the last set where I'll grind to a screeching halt when I've cleared everything but Raining Blood.

Double Edit: Gave Raining Blood several tries and almost made it through Mosh 1 once. Also, Scorehero's back up, so I submitted my Miss Murder score, which places me firmly in 1097th on that song, below several 99% scores. Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate comments because when Blogger originally implemented a spam filter it wouldn't work without comment moderation enabled. So if your comment doesn't show up right away, that would be why.