Sunday, July 15, 2012

Revisiting Game Projects

So, now that I've beaten Rogue Galaxy, it's time to list what all is in store for me next.

My main project will be Project 'Bout Fuckin' Time, in which I beat both a Legend of Zelda and Final Fantasy game.  I have Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX and Final Fantasy 4 chosen for that, because I already own them.  Link's Awakening DX will be played on my GameCube + GameBoy Player, and Final Fantasy 4 is the PlayStation version.

The PS2 project I didn't want to mention until I beat Rogue Galaxy is The Simpsons: Hit and Run.  If you read my previous post, Game Projects, very carefully, you may have noticed that the title is indeed (INDEED!) mentioned in the post.

On PC, I seem to have started up Costume Quest.

Also, Rogue Galaxy will still be in the rotation on low priority, as I still have plenty of stuff to do before the game is fully complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate comments because when Blogger originally implemented a spam filter it wouldn't work without comment moderation enabled. So if your comment doesn't show up right away, that would be why.