Monday, June 4, 2012

Herp Derp

So I ran the Ubuntu 12.04 livedisc that I downloaded for a few hours before finally realizing that I have a hard drive sitting here that I could install it to and a USB enclosure I could put said hard drive into.  Combine that with setting my BIOS to boot off of USB, and we have ourselves a semi-decent workaround for the issue at hand.

lol

Much later edit: Well, except for the fact that the INSTALLER FUCKING CRASHED, yeah.  Also, lol@myself for making so many tweaks to a livedisc environment that will just be wiped when I reboot.  Srsly.  More about these to come in another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate comments because when Blogger originally implemented a spam filter it wouldn't work without comment moderation enabled. So if your comment doesn't show up right away, that would be why.