Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Winter Season revised

Well, no chart in this post (chartfag did release one after all, and it's way better than The Cart Driver's), but...

Houkago no Pleiades is apparently being released on Gainax's YouTube channel, which probably means a Japan-only region restriction, or terribad english hardsubs like with Nyoro~n Churuya-san and Suzumiya Haruhi-chan no Yuuutsu.  I'll have to see if anyone bothers with a YT-rip as I don't really like streaming anime.

I've got the first episodes of Infinite Stratos and I Don't Like You At All, Big Brother! to check out.  As for some of the others (Dragon Crisis and Kore wa Zombie desu ka?), I'm hoping a non-CR-rip group will pick them up.  Stupid CR, fagging up each season.  If anyone who's reading this knows, is there really much of a difference between HorribleSubs and CrunchySubs?  They both release pretty much simultaneously...

Also, this isn't quite a winter season show, but too bad.  FFFpeeps is releasing the Ika Musume blurays (complete with NCOP and NCEDs), so I'll have something decent enough in quality to replace the mostly share raws they used for releases while it was airing.  If the sponsor screens are for some reason still there, I'll update the two screencaps I uploaded to my Picasa account as wallpapers once my download of BD volume 1 finishes.

I don't know why I didn't bother to check before, but I knew there was a reason I thought that Chizuru's seiyuu was really good...  She's voiced by Rie Tanaka.

I actually had a dream last night that Ika Musume got another 12 episodes to bring it up to a full season of 24.

Edit: Wait, Commie released Kore wa Zombie desu ka? episode 1?  I hope this isn't just a "release one episode then drop" like they did with Ika Musume...

Edit 2: And they're doing Dragon Crisis?  I really hope these aren't "driveby releases" then...

Edit 3: Weird, FFFpeeps is doing ordered chapters for the Ika Musume EDs even though they're different for each episode.  Most groups just stick them in the main episode's file when a series does that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate comments because when Blogger originally implemented a spam filter it wouldn't work without comment moderation enabled. So if your comment doesn't show up right away, that would be why.