Monday, January 24, 2011

Feeling horrible sucks.

Pretty much the night after I got home from MAGFest I got a pretty bad combination of congestion and sore throat.  This totally killed my plan for that week, which was to go interview for a job so I could get my shit in gear or something.  Somehow I don't think it would have made a good impression if I showed up to the interview coughing like crazy and using tissues every couple minutes.

During that time I didn't really feel like watching anime either, so I've got a bit of a backlog built up.  Most of it is winter season stuff that I set up filters for so I could check it out, but there's an episode of Index 2 in there as well.

I derp'd and started taking various medications that relieve my symptoms and picked up a bottle of Bolthouse Farms' C-Boost fruit smoothie drink thing at the store.  I also did my signature thing which I don't know if it's good or bad for me to be doing it, but whatever: I continue on with life.  This means I still go out and hang out with friends.

I felt a lot better when I woke up last night around 11PM or so.  I haven't felt the need to take any medicine yet, though I did have the last 8oz. of the C-Boost.  Still coughing periodically and still kind of congested, but it's definitely going away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate comments because when Blogger originally implemented a spam filter it wouldn't work without comment moderation enabled. So if your comment doesn't show up right away, that would be why.