Saturday, April 11, 2009

A wallpaper update? On MY blog?

It's more likely than you think.

That's right, I haven't forgotten about wallpapers, I just haven't really been looking for any in a while. Then the spring anime season started and brought us K-On!, so here are 13 wallpapers from that, all widescreen even (can't say as much for the show's raws :( ).



If you visit Sankaku, you'll probably recognize all of these, they posted a gallery not too long ago. There are ones I didn't save in there. Oh and in case you didn't know about Sankaku already, it's pretty much always NSFW, so expect tits.

Perhaps I'll write up something about K-On! later. I kinda need more than two episodes, and that's all that's aired right now. So far all I can say is "<3 Mio".

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate comments because when Blogger originally implemented a spam filter it wouldn't work without comment moderation enabled. So if your comment doesn't show up right away, that would be why.