Monday, March 30, 2009

World Tour bass is boring

Yawn. Another bass sightread FC. I don't normally post about these, but whatever. There's less competition for bass scores, so it looks like I'm really good ;)

The song was Aggro. 124006 points, 16th place on PS2.

Not much else to say. If you need help getting used to playing with all 5 frets and you have World Tour, try some bass songs.

Heh, I'd forgotten how much money an FC gets you in World Tour. You get several bonuses that effectively cover the same thing. 5 star performance ($75), Perfect Performance ($100), Never Red ($25), Solo Streaker ($320), Hot Start ($20), Strong Finish ($20), and Percent Notes Hit ($50). The only other money bonus I got was New High Score ($25). If I'd tried, I could have gotten Whammy Maestro in there, because hitting the whammy bar on every hold in most bass parts that have them is really easy.

Edit: Let's add Everlong onto this post about sightread bass FCs, why don't we. 218,150 points, 37th on PS2. Solo Streaker apparently scales to something, probably the length of the solo, because I got $780 for it this time around. Kinda stupid that bass gets credit for maintaining a barely audible single pitch rhythm throughout a complicated guitar solo, but hey, I'll take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate comments because when Blogger originally implemented a spam filter it wouldn't work without comment moderation enabled. So if your comment doesn't show up right away, that would be why.