Friday, March 13, 2009

I'm Mr. Fix It!

Yeah, I decided on a whim to go back to GH2 for a bit and ended up FCing Mr. Fix It finally.

215909 points.

2214th on PS2.

Whee.

Also, it seems that my computer shitting bricks is more or less directly related to when I play games, like say Unreal Tournament 2004 or Guild Wars. Everything's perfectly stable up to that point. I think I'm going to have to reinstall Windows or something.

Despite not owning any version of Super Smash Bros., I managed to have a lot of fun playing Brawl last night. I was just going around being annoying with Kirby. I like Kirby because he's hard to knock out of the arena due to infinite jumps plus his down+B which turns him into a Thwomp or a weight or something random and sends him straight down. At one point we had two Kirbies both having stolen Samus' ability gangraping Samus with lasers. I don't really know a lot about the game's engine or any of its subtle mechanics it may have but it was fun nonetheless.

If I had a Wii I might actually get that game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate comments because when Blogger originally implemented a spam filter it wouldn't work without comment moderation enabled. So if your comment doesn't show up right away, that would be why.