Thursday, March 26, 2009

It's been painted black. What now?

Finally got Paint It Black out of the way.

307850 points, 405th on PS2.

Still working my way through the easy stuff.

I'll probably be saying that once I get to the harder songs because by then they'll have become easy, but whatever.

Now I can go back to working on Kill Switch Scratch so I can FC Bulls on Parade. My best so far is a -1, missing the note just after the star power phrase in Kill Switch Scratch. It'll happen eventually. After all, this is the song I can 5* in Performance Mode. I can't say that about any of the songs I've FCed up to this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate comments because when Blogger originally implemented a spam filter it wouldn't work without comment moderation enabled. So if your comment doesn't show up right away, that would be why.