Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Yet another Generation Rock FC...

Generation Rock is a really easy song. Really easy. I FC it for warmup every time I start up GH3. By the end of the song my strumming arm is ready to go since I downstrum the entire song. Ho hum, another FC, right?

However, two new things happened. First and foremost, I finally broke 280k. Second, I got the run on video. I don't know how long it'll be up, since Warner Music Group has their panties in a bunch about people posting Guitar Hero/Rock Band videos on YouTube (lol fair use what?), but for the time being, it's up.

I'm too lazy to copy the embed code, so here's a link to the video. I added annotations for the lulz. I ganked my dad's webcam and used it to record the run, which is why it looks like shit. That's also why the song is barely audible, and I guess why my strumming is amplified. I'm really not hitting the strum bar all that hard.

You might notice that during the intro and the section like it later, I hold green the entire time. I play that section with green held and my middle, ring, and pinky fingers poised ready to hit yellow, blue, and orange, respectively. It sounds like it's uncomfortable but it's not really. You need to be able to do that to hit green+yellow+orange chords anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate comments because when Blogger originally implemented a spam filter it wouldn't work without comment moderation enabled. So if your comment doesn't show up right away, that would be why.