Thursday, February 19, 2009

FCs waiting to happen

This is all GH3.

The entire first two sets (random fuckups)
When You Were Young (random fuckups)
Lay Down (Haven't gotten close to the random -1 run I had a while back)
Paint It Black (several stupid -3s in a row)
My Name Is Jonas (I've FCed it in training mode several times now, just haven't gotten around to doing an actual run)
Helicopter (I've FCed Get to the Choppa! (that's right, no overstrums!) and only messed up Get to the Choppa! 2 because of going for SP and I suck at using select to activate SP while alt-strumming)
Go That Far (the blue/green altstrumming is easy to overstrum on, I've FCed the solo in training mode)
Hier Kommt Alex (random drops in the Chugging Riffs, and I drop that pesky red+blue chord at the end of the main chorus riff sometimes)
Metal Heavy Lady (the solo activation completely mystifies me, it's supposed to be pre-tilt but my guitar doesn't activate it fast enough even though I have no trouble with pre-tilt activations elsewhere (Generation Rock, My Name Is Jonas, Cities on Flame with Rock and Roll))

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate comments because when Blogger originally implemented a spam filter it wouldn't work without comment moderation enabled. So if your comment doesn't show up right away, that would be why.