Monday, February 23, 2015

Behind on Stuff

So, I've stopped watching new anime.  90% of it is either borderline hentai, fanservice drivel with a semi-decent plot that gets squandered, or idol shit.  I just don't feel like picking through the mound of shit to find the gems anymore.

Also, as my MAL signature image above would have you believe, I haven't watched or read anything since I finished Kill Me Baby on November 10th, 2014.  I've just been watching all the updates for the manga I'm reading collect in the RSS feed section of Thunderbird.  I dunno why, I just haven't felt like reading any of it lately.  I still like the things I was reading, so it's not that.

Heck, even though I compiled all of Yuria 100 Shiki into archives on MediaFire for CAINE, I haven't actually finished reading it.

I don't seem to be able to continue this post without it just devolving into random rambling, so I guess that's a sign I should just stop typing and hit Publish already.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate comments because when Blogger originally implemented a spam filter it wouldn't work without comment moderation enabled. So if your comment doesn't show up right away, that would be why.