Friday, May 27, 2011

Freaky

So last Monday, @miki_sei and I got together and played some Rock Band 3 to break in the RB equipment he just got.

There's a little bit of relevant backstory here, but it can be summed up by simply stating that I like K-On! and have seen both seasons of it.

Since I'm worst at drums, I figured I'd start with them.  So we start up the game, I log in on my profile on his 360, and go to make a character.

He mentioned that there was some "Ritsu hair" available (Ritsu is the drummer in K-On!), and indeed, when I went to change the hair, it had defaulted to it.  I looked through the other options just to see what was there, but selected the hair it defaulted to.

I didn't really care about the rest of the clothing (I figure I'll go back and change that up later), so I changed her eye color (which didn't default to being correct) and then went to go enter a name.

It gives you a suggestion that's already in the input field with it brings up the 360's onscreen keyboard, and the suggested name was Juliet.

I start laughing, and end up explaining to him that Mio and Ritsu played Romeo and Juliet, respectively, in their class' production of, well, Romeo and Juliet.

RB3 defaulted to both the Ritsu hair and the name Juliet for the character I was making so I could play drums.

As a side note, it looks like we might make a regular thing of playing Rock Band.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate comments because when Blogger originally implemented a spam filter it wouldn't work without comment moderation enabled. So if your comment doesn't show up right away, that would be why.