Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Wallpaper Update (already!)

Right after I go back to /w/... as one might expect, a wallpaper update!

I kinda cheated though, I only downloaded one of these today. The rest I found in my "unsorted" directory. I guess I'd been neglecting them. A couple needed detexts/decredits, and I cropped one from 1280x1024 to 1280x960, only losing some flat white background. The one where Konata has a katana (which I'm pretty sure is actually a zanpakuto as the whole thing looks like she's cosplaying someone from Bleach) I had to pull pixels out of thin air to make the image a standard wallpaper resolution. I think I did a decent job.

See if you can guess which one was the one I downloaded today. It shouldn't be too hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate comments because when Blogger originally implemented a spam filter it wouldn't work without comment moderation enabled. So if your comment doesn't show up right away, that would be why.