Thursday, July 10, 2008

The things that happen when you don't have water

My dad turned off the water coming into our house before going to bed. Why? Because the pipe bringing it into our basement is leaking. Completely reasonable, logical reason.

Except it seems to have brought out the clumsy in me. Since he turned it off and went to bed I've gotten cheese salsa in my beard not once but twice, and dripped the same cheese salsa both on the counter while pouring it into a bowl from its jar and again onto the floor as I was enjoying it with some chips.

Just a few minutes ago, I accidentally knocked over my can of diet Dr. Pepper, sending Dr. Pepper across my desk and onto the floor.

I improvised a solution involving paper towels and ice cubes from the freezer, but I still think the floor's going to be sticky.

Also, on a completely different subject, I've noticed this while making the past several posts on here. If you stop typing for a while, it automatically saves your work as a draft with Web 2.0 faggotry. If you continue to not type, and then go back to typing, it inserts a line break where you started. Why do we need this? I'm capable of pressing Enter myself. I don't need Blogger going "LOL I R HELPING".

Another thing that I've noticed is that the bar it puts up at the top of the page never shows me as being logged in. I click "Sign in" and it takes me to my dashboard without prompting for username/password, so obviously I'm logged in. I'm allowing blogger.com and blogspot.com to run javascript, so that isn't it. I've tried clearing my cookies, that hasn't helped. Maybe someone can answer that for me (doubtful though, this is yet another site of mine that nobody reads). Either that or I get to bug the other admin of desudesudesu.org to make me a separate database so I don't have to pollute the forums database with my shit, and just install wordpress or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate comments because when Blogger originally implemented a spam filter it wouldn't work without comment moderation enabled. So if your comment doesn't show up right away, that would be why.