Friday, July 18, 2008

Fucking hair cuttery

I went to the nearest Hair Cuttery for a haircut today. I know, I know, overpriced haircut is overpriced. My mom was paying, so I don't really care. Anyway, the person who cut my hair did a fantastic job once I got it across to her that I wanted an inch of hair left, instead of an inch of hair cut off. But did she have to take the electric trimmer and scrape the back of my neck with it? Shit, woman. It's been red since she did that, and it itches. I need some lotion or something I guess.

IT'S POSSIBLE TO TRIM HAIR WITH AN ELECTRIC TRIMMER WITHOUT SCRAPING THE SKIN BELOW. Fucking hell. I can trim my own beard without turning my face red and causing it to fall off, why can't someone who's gone to school to get a license to do this thing trim hair without gouging all the skin off the back of my neck?

Other than that, it's been a rather uneventful day.

I had what I call triple S for dinner: sushi, sandwich, and sapporo. Sapporo goes surprisingly well with sushi (as could be expected of a Japanese beer), and the sandwich was pretty awesome. I ate this while watching Sekirei.

I think now I'll go get some sleep. I've been going fairly strong on the 4 hours I got last night, but the Sapporo is making it hard to stay awake much longerhujISAZE MUJh riuHiuge

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate comments because when Blogger originally implemented a spam filter it wouldn't work without comment moderation enabled. So if your comment doesn't show up right away, that would be why.