Wednesday, July 9, 2008

More anime

Quick update, since I watched Telepathy Shoujo Ran and Mahou Tsukai ni Taisetsu na Koto: Natsu no Sora.

Telepathy Shoujo Ran is rather interesting. The main character, Ran, as you might suspect, can use telepathy. She also seems to have other telekinetic abilities. She encounters another girl who can use telepathy, who generally tries to make life miserable for her. She's also got a friend named Rui. For whatever reason (I suppose revealed later on?) she can't read his thoughts.

Mahou Tsukai ni Taisetsu na Koto: Natsu no Sora, or "Long Title" as I'm calling it, is a strange show, and I'm going to have to see more before I can really formulate an opinion. It's got a weird mix of live action environments and animation. The first episode is rather slow, I'm hoping it picks up once Sora gets to Tokyo. Once again, I'll have to see more before knowing if I really like it or not. Episodes are available in high definition from a number of groups. Everything looks fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate comments because when Blogger originally implemented a spam filter it wouldn't work without comment moderation enabled. So if your comment doesn't show up right away, that would be why.