Monday, July 21, 2008

Guitar Hero again

So, I finally got to the battle with Slash on Expert. I managed to be just over half-decent on the solos in Same Old Song and Dance, and I managed to stay alive through the bullshit intro to Holiday in Cambodia. I was flashing red at the end of it, but the entire rest of the song is comparatively easy, so rock meter built back up fairly quickly. Slash, however, kicks my ass with his second powerup. Looks like I've officially ground to a halt in all difficulties.

The stopping point on Hard is Raining Blood. I've cleared the rest of that set, but can't get past Mosh 1 in Raining Blood. I suppose it'll happen eventually, but not anytime soon.

I also three-peated my feat of getting through One on Hard, just to further tell myself it wasn't a fluke. Four stars once again, but the highest score yet.

What I haven't managed to repeat, however, is my gold stars on My Name Is Jonas. I was hoping to get 'em in quick play as well as career mode ;)

I think I'm going to pick a DVD out of my collection and go watch it. Last night was Dodgeball (awesome physical humor comedy with great cameos), tonight shall be Attack The Gas Station (awesome Korean action comedy).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate comments because when Blogger originally implemented a spam filter it wouldn't work without comment moderation enabled. So if your comment doesn't show up right away, that would be why.