Thursday, January 15, 2015

Hinted-at Pursuit Series Cancelled

So when I posted about the Pursuit of the Perfect Frozen Burger, I hinted at another pursuit series...
(also, a similar frozen food pursuit series might happen alongside it since there's something I've been lacking for a few years now, nudge nudge wink wink hype hype)
That series was slated to be Pursuit of Frozen Spicy Chicken Strips.

I actually tried a few different brands, including store brands, and never actually wrote anything about any of them.  Spoiler: you didn't miss much, they didn't compare to what I was missing and searching for a replacement for: Giant Brand Spicy Chicken Strips.  I was looking for a replacement because my Giant re-arranged its store for the sake of re-arrangement like all stores do just to piss off their customers, and in the process, they got rid of the aforementioned spicy chicken strips.

Fast forward to this morning.  Imagine my surprise when I'm staring at the Giant Brand frozen snack foods area with a sense of nostalgia and longing, when suddenly...


Series hereby cancelled.  Welcome back, Giant Brand Spicy Chicken Strips!  They're 2/$5 with bonuscard, so go get yourself some now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate comments because when Blogger originally implemented a spam filter it wouldn't work without comment moderation enabled. So if your comment doesn't show up right away, that would be why.