Sunday, April 28, 2013

Project 'Bout Fuckin' Time: Link's Awakening DX

Consider Project 'Bout Fuckin' Time officially started.  I started up The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX on my GameCube + GameBoy Player earlier today, and worked my way up to and partway through the third dungeon.  In addition, I beat the Color Dungeon and grabbed the blue tunic (the one that halves all damage Link takes).  Being that I accidentally run into enemies and take contact damage a lot, the blue tunic should help tremendously.

There's not really much I can say other than that I'm using a guide to make sure I'm getting everything.  There's actually a guide on GameFAQs written expressly for that purpose, and it's coming in quite handy.

I doubt I'm going to do session posts because honestly Link's Awakening DX is a fairly short game.  Instead there will just be small status updates, like the one you're currently reading.

After Link's Awakening DX, I expect I'll dive into Final Fantasy 4, which is of course the other half of Project 'Bout Fuckin' Time.

Sorry Jon, I'm not playing Hit and Run yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate comments because when Blogger originally implemented a spam filter it wouldn't work without comment moderation enabled. So if your comment doesn't show up right away, that would be why.