Saturday, March 10, 2012

An Era Has Ended

Negima chapter 355 has been released, and a story that took nine years to unfold has come to its conclusion.

Still, we don't know who Negi ends up with, and maybe it's better that way.

I really don't know what to say.  I enjoyed every page of every chapter.  From the serious moments, to the action, to the comedy and ecchi, it was all good.  All I can think of now is a simple question: What's next for Akamatsu Ken?

Whatever it is, I'm sure it'll be awesome.  Since the Twitter widget over there won't show the tweet forever, I'll go ahead and immortalize its words here:  "Kind of sad to see it go, but I knew it couldn't continue much longer once Magic World ended."

Now I just have to finish buying all the American releases of the manga volumes.  I'll admit I fell behind...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate comments because when Blogger originally implemented a spam filter it wouldn't work without comment moderation enabled. So if your comment doesn't show up right away, that would be why.