Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Snoooooooooooooow

Okay please stop snowing.

I'd like to be able to drive places again.

I'd like to not have a tree leaning on our house right outside my bedroom window.

At least the cable's working again, so we have internet and tv. We had to watch the Super Bowl commercials over the air with an antenna. Also between the commercials there were people playing football.

I've spent a little bit playing around with Google Documents, and it's pretty neat. I haven't done a tremendous amount of work with it, but the editing features look easy to use and you can always dick with the CSS and HTML it generates if you need to.

The only downside I can see is that it doesn't handle tabs well. You know, the key on your keyboard to the left of Q. It converts them to four spaces and this isn't configurable. I'd much rather just have it leave them as tabs rather than converting them to spaces.

I've got the Chrono fever, so I'll probably be playing Chrono Trigger some more. This means there will inevitably be more posts about it. I'm almost completely set up to get all the endings (which is required to unlock everything in the PSX version's Extras mode). After doing that, I'll move on to Chrono Cross, which I've never actually beaten. It's been so long since I last played Chrono Cross that I actually forgot where I left off (and where I had to go next), so I'll have to start the story over again.