Sunday, September 7, 2008

A Survivor Is Me

Yeah, I play Guild Wars. Finally got my Dervish to level 20 with no deaths, and picked up the first rank of the Survivor title. Here's a screenshot for posterity, and because SCREENSHOT OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN.


Just in case you're wondering, I was doing solo runs through the 13 level 20 Snow Wurms outside Boreal Station in Eye of the North, using insight scrolls to amplify experience gain. The Igneous Summoning Stone (which summons the Fire Imp you see in the picture) made each run take about 5 minutes, including jogging to where the wurms were. They said it was there to help people level up characters faster, and it really works, as without it a run took 10 minutes. The only drawback is now that I'm level 20 I can't use it anymore.

Now to get to Legendary Survivor. 1,337,500 experience, here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate comments because when Blogger originally implemented a spam filter it wouldn't work without comment moderation enabled. So if your comment doesn't show up right away, that would be why.