Monday, September 22, 2008

A Legendary Cartographer Is Me

Another Guild Wars achievement for me!

Finally got this out of the way. I have now fully explored all of Tyria, Cantha, and Elona.

I took commemorative screenshots, of course.


From left to right, the game notifying the zone of my achievement (as well as anyone in a select few of the towns), my hero screen showing the three maxed exploration titles and the Legendary Cartographer title, and me standing in Ruins of Morah showing off my newly earned title.

Also featured in the middle screenshot is the teleporter to Tyria within Elona, and the statue of the female warrior from Tyria's Arid Sea in the background. I guess this tells you that I was in Crystal Overlook when I got the title. There's also a teleporter back from Tyria to Elona, hidden along the southern edge of the Arid Sea. If you teleport to Crystal Overlook from Arid Sea, everything's fine, but if you go the opposite direction, it puts you in a spawn of a couple Sand Giants, which is just plain rude.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate comments because when Blogger originally implemented a spam filter it wouldn't work without comment moderation enabled. So if your comment doesn't show up right away, that would be why.