Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Wallpaper update

I've decided to post new wallpapers here as I add them to my Picasa account. So, let's get this party started.


Edit: Forgot to mention that, if you're browsing through my account and see a wallpaper with a character not mentioned in its tags, let me know. This will only be the case if I either don't know the character's name or forgot it, though occasional slip-ups do happen. Tell me their name just to be on the safe side. The only exception used to be a certain Negima wallpaper containing all 31 of the students, but I went through and tagged them. So, yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate comments because when Blogger originally implemented a spam filter it wouldn't work without comment moderation enabled. So if your comment doesn't show up right away, that would be why.