Monday, January 4, 2016

The AGDQ Problem

For whatever reason, I've never been terribly interested in most of AGDQ.  Last year, I watched some of it, but when SGDQ came around, it was absolutely full of speedruns that I wanted to watch, to the point that I had to sacrifice watching some of them so that I could get sleep to watch others.

I don't understand why this is, but I'm not here to debate on the subject.  What I'm here to do is, illustrate what I intend to watch.  Hopefully when SGDQ 2016 rolls around, I'll remember to do the same, and we can compare.

Sunday
  • None.  Will probably watch Kirby 64 once the runs are chopped up and posted on YouTube.
Monday
  • Ori and the Blind Forest
Tuesday
  • The Simpsons arcade game
  • Half-Life 2
  • Portal 2 co-op
  • Alien Swarm co-op
Wednesday
  • The entire 2D Mario Block
  • The entire Awful Games Done Quick block, which extends into Thursday
Thursday
  • The entire Awful Games Done Quick block, continued
Friday
  • Secret of Mana
Saturday
  • The entire TAS Block
  • Super Metroid
Sunday
  • None.  Currently just the finale is scheduled to take place on Sunday, which doesn't contain any actual gameplay.  SGDQ's was a quick "thank you to everyone who ran games and everyone who donated, it's over now, bye" and then they stopped streaming, so that's about what I expect this finale to be.
That still includes a lot of good entertainment and leaves me plenty of time for sleep, but...  a certain title I like a lot is decidedly missing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate comments because when Blogger originally implemented a spam filter it wouldn't work without comment moderation enabled. So if your comment doesn't show up right away, that would be why.