Monday, August 13, 2012

Check out the Food Page

I've put up another page accessible in the Pages section over on the right.  It lists every food product I've reviewed, with summaries of each review and links to all the posts that contain the full reviews.

This is by no means the end of me posting food reviews as regular blog posts.  It's not even intended to replace full reviews.  Rather, it serves to better organize my food reviews and make them more accessible as they get buried by other posts, while at the same time providing a quick reference.

Head on over and check it out.

Edit: and of course, if you see a food review that isn't listed, feel free to point it out in the comments on this post.  I had a tough time deciding whether some of the posts where I mentioned food were "review-y" enough to add to the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate comments because when Blogger originally implemented a spam filter it wouldn't work without comment moderation enabled. So if your comment doesn't show up right away, that would be why.