Monday, February 6, 2012

Future Gaming Plans

Because planning is good.

Sometime in the near future I hope to rope a friend into playing Magicka co-op.  That is, if we can get our computers to connect to each other.  I'm behind a NAT and can't host because Magicka freezes, and he's on a university connection.

I also hope to get some Portal 2 co-op in.  Either that or I'm uninstalling to get my 11GB of hard drive space back.

In the console realm of things, I'm going to be playing through Rogue Galaxy on the PS2.  I've already beaten the first boss and the game seems to be pretty good so far, so I'm looking forward to dumping hours of my time into playing it.  I hope to get Rogue Galaxy done before the summer arrives, because then it's time for a lingering project of mine.

I call this project "Project 'Bout Fuckin' Time".  This project entails beating both a Legend of Zelda game and a Final Fantasy game.  Because I haven't done either of those yet.  Lined up to be knocked down are The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX and Final Fantasy IV.

Technically speaking I have a save in Link's Awakening DX that's on the eighth dungeon, but somehow I missed getting enough of the stupid seeds or acorns or whatever to get the second level sword.  So I'll be starting over from the beginning.  I'll also be playing it on my GameCube thanks to the Gameboy Player.

As far as Final Fantasy IV goes, when I got it along with Chrono Trigger in the PSX collection Final Fantasy Chronicles, I got it to the first save point, saved, and shut it off.  So there's still a lot of work to go there.  I really just bought the collection to get Chrono Trigger...

Also I have over a dozen games on Steam that I haven't even touched since getting them.  Not even joking.  Damn you, Humble Indie Bundle...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate comments because when Blogger originally implemented a spam filter it wouldn't work without comment moderation enabled. So if your comment doesn't show up right away, that would be why.