Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Stuff

Another Christmas come and gone...  In case any random passerby cares what I got, I'll go ahead and list everything.  If you're a random passerby and you don't care, well, too bad.

Steam games, self-gifted:
  • Portal 2
  • Jamestown: Gunpowder, Treason, and Plot DLC
  • Dungeons of Dredmor, Realm of the Diggle Gods DLC (Resolving the Humble Indie Bundle issue where the "beat the average" Steam key for one of their bundles contained it as well as Aquaria and Crayon Physics Deluxe, which I already own from previous Humble Indie Bundles and won't get giftable copies of if I redeem the key.)
  • Double Fine Pack (Psychonauts and Costume Quest)
  • Chantelise
Steam games, gifted by friends (thanks!):
  • Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale
  • E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy
  • Left 4 Dead Bundle (L4D and L4D2)
RL stuff:
  • A bag of pistachios
  • $75 in Wal-Mart gift cards
  • $25 ABC store gift card
  • Four dentist appointments to get my teeth fixed so I can chew on the right side of my mouth and not have to live in pain
All the rest of that stuff is great and all, but the very last item was the only one I absolutely couldn't live without.

Sort of related, but the Holiday Gift Pile thing that's happening on Steam right now made me play Spiral Knights again, and I got a full set of two-star equipment and made it to depth 8 (Moorcraft Manor) finally.  I actually got there in epic fashion by defeating Snarbolax solo.  For what little it's worth, now I can start adventures from depth 8!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate comments because when Blogger originally implemented a spam filter it wouldn't work without comment moderation enabled. So if your comment doesn't show up right away, that would be why.