Wednesday, April 27, 2011

To The Stores In My Area: Redone

Since posting the original post, I've been corrected on this by a number of people.  The issue with Fanta Zero being abused, soggy, cans leaking, etc. isn't really the store's fault.  The representatives from each major soft drink company handle the products all the way to the shelves.  Therefore, it's the individual company's fault, but the stores do need to know about it.

So to the stores in my area, make some noise.  Complain that you're being delivered unsaleable products.

And to the drink companies themselves: work the kinks out, get your acts together, and make sure this never happens again.

Also, this might be my shortest post ever with the rants tag.

Edit: Nope.  This one is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate comments because when Blogger originally implemented a spam filter it wouldn't work without comment moderation enabled. So if your comment doesn't show up right away, that would be why.