Monday, February 21, 2011

Google Maps directions fail: Fixed!

Since it's almost that time of the year again, I was thinking of the previous fail of directions to the Vienna/Fairfax-GMU metro station.  So I pull them up, and lo and behold, they actually direct you into the metro station's parking lot now.

Getting that fix in only took forever.  Though checking for a fix once per year isn't really often enough, who knows when it was actually fixed between last year and now.

The stupid part is... I don't need these directions anymore.  I know to get off of I-66 East at exit 62.  Oh well, they were so horrifically inaccurate before that I'm glad they're fixed now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate comments because when Blogger originally implemented a spam filter it wouldn't work without comment moderation enabled. So if your comment doesn't show up right away, that would be why.