Sunday, December 26, 2010

[subfiXT] Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt - 13

That was a hell of an episode.  Can't wait for more.

So I don't have to host as many redundant files, I'm going to remove all the single episode archives after a month or so.  Posts will be updated when that happens.

Just to recap for anyone who's just now discovering this: I got annoyed with various things in the Crunchyroll subtitles for Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt.  Fortunately, there are groups who rip the subs off of Crunchyroll and mux them to better raws.  Because of this, I was able to patch away all of my subtitle concerns, as well as fix a few errors in the subtitles while I was at it.

By now you're probably like "I know, I know, tell me how I can use these patches already!".  Download Underwater's releases of Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt.  Once all downloads have finished, for the easiest way possible to get my fixes, download the "All xdelta patches" archive from the links below.  Extract the archive into the directory you downloaded Underwater's P&S to, run "patch all.bat", and when it finishes, you'll have the fixed files.  Episodes 1 and 10 don't need any patching, so don't delete those, but you're free to delete the originals of 2 through 9 and 11 through 13.

A list of everything my patches change in the subtitles is included in the readme.txt file found in the archive.  Also, please reply to this post with constructive feedback.  My aim wasn't to improve translation accuracy so much as fix the occasional typo/omission and the things that annoyed me.

Downloads:
All xdelta patches | Episode 13 patch | All ass files | Episode 13 ass file

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate comments because when Blogger originally implemented a spam filter it wouldn't work without comment moderation enabled. So if your comment doesn't show up right away, that would be why.