Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Wallpaper Update

The first one in quite a while!  This one is taking a different approach though.  Here, instead of having a lot of wallpapers from a few series, I have a few wallpapers from a lot of series.  Let's get to it, shall we?


Yeah, I know it's smaller than the last several.  I'm not saving wallpapers at nearly the rate I once was.  Also, a lot of images that aren't actually a standard wallpaper resolution but are suitably high enough in resolution have crept in recently, because I hate having to crop stuff out of a picture to make it a proper resolution.  I've done that with wallpapers in the past, and I'm kind of regretting that now.

The two Squid Girl wallpapers are actually screencaps from the anime.  They're both from the sponsor screens that show after the OP and ED.  Yeah, they really look that good.  It's like they were meant to be wallpapers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate comments because when Blogger originally implemented a spam filter it wouldn't work without comment moderation enabled. So if your comment doesn't show up right away, that would be why.