Thursday, March 11, 2010

I need a new guitar controller.


It's official, my blue button has finally sunk far enough into the controller to register on its own.  I had an extraordinarily good run on Enter Sandman where I almost FCed the solo, and then went to play Frantic and started dropping in the intro, which I never drop in.  Restarted, then noticed that blue was held down even though I wasn't pressing it.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

I got through Frantic by tilting the guitar forwards in sections that had blue in them (yay gravity), but I shouldn't have to do that.

It's been a few years since I got this controller, so some wear and tear is naturally to be expected.  Unfortunately, I don't know if I can fix this problem like I did the detachable neck and the whammy bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I moderate comments because when Blogger originally implemented a spam filter it wouldn't work without comment moderation enabled. So if your comment doesn't show up right away, that would be why.